Addiction Treatment | Rehabilitation Centre In Delhi & Gurgaon
A rehabilitation center is a clinic where people suffering from addiction to various substances like alcohol, other hard drugs, etc., are provided with professional medical treatment and support.
It is a question that often comes to the family and friends’ minds of a person suffering from addiction. People need to realize that substance abuse alters the person’s mind to the point where they cannot live without the drug.
Abstaining from taking the drug triggers withdrawal symptoms in the patient that can even be life-threatening. Thus, withdrawal of the drugs has to be done in a safe environment under the guidance of a qualified professional only.
Rehab centers are places like these that provide all the necessary medical and social support to the patient to battle their addiction in a controlled and safe environment.
Who needs it?
It is always difficult for the patient to accept that they might be addicted to a drug and need help. If it starts affecting your life and relationships or somebody close to you’s life in a negative way, you might want to think about getting professional help in a rehab center.
There are some cues to when you might have an addiction. Keep an eye on these.
- Lack of control
- When you have a desire to quit but can not.
- Developing tolerance to the drug
- Withdrawal symptoms when not taking the medication.
- Loss of interest
- Having problems in your relationships.
If you feel you might be having one or more of these symptoms, you should consult a doctor regarding this. They will be able to decide further whether or not you would require rehab.
Addiction comes in various forms, including drug abuse, alcoholism, sexual activities, and gambling. People tend to form their dependencies due to various reasons, and recovering fully from addictive behaviors needs proper support and understanding. If you Ignore an addiction for long, it can have extreme consequences and lead to some serious life-altering issues that include job loss, incarceration, and severely spoiled personal relationships. In certain cases, overdose, physical illness, and even death can occur. It’s necessary to have an experienced psychiatrist from the best rehabilitation center to look up for help who can help you overcome your addiction. Dr. Anil Yadav and his efficient and knowledgeable team are available to assist you on your road to recovery. If you also require addiction treatment from the best rehabilitation center in Gurgaon or the best rehabilitation center in Delhi, call our office today and schedule an appointment for comprehensive addiction treatment.
What are the side effects of addiction?
Addiction is the physical or psychological dependence on any substance or behavior. Addiction to any drug can be nasty for your life and relationships if you do not get the required help at the right time.
There are specific side effects of addiction that are commonly seen, which are mentioned below.
Physical side effects
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- Tremors or shaking
- Sudden weight loss or gain
- Lack of coordination, clumsy movements
- Red eyes
- Improper eating habits
- Lack of responsibility
- Increase in injuries
- Avoiding social settings
Psychological side effects
- Changes in personality – irritable, anxious, restless
- Sudden mood changes
- Difficult in concentrating
- Lack of motivation
- Memory loss
If you notice any of these symptoms in someone close to you, do not hesitate to get immediate help. Timely help can be life-saving in many situations.
Benefits Of Addiction Treatment
Dealing with addiction can be quite a daunting task. Struggling with the consequences of drug and alcohol dependency, gambling problems, or any other addictive behavior of such sort can seem to be endless and quite debilitating and requires the best rehabilitation center in Delhi. It demands a great deal of support for conquering the subjection to addiction, and many who are in the middle of their struggle may have no one to talk to and do not know which is the best rehabilitation center in Gurgaon. It is commonly seen in addicts to have damaged relationships with their spouses, parents, siblings, and friends, and those who are ready to help may not have the proper experience or training to fulfill their needs. Substance abuse often tends to show severe physical consequences that their respective friends and family aren’t always understood. For example, someone who is trying to stop using drugs in drugs such as heroin or prescription opioids may face severe withdrawal symptoms that are remarkably difficult to succeed without medication or drug rehab or any drug rehabilitation center in Gurgaon and the help of a licensed professional from the best drug rehabilitation center in Gurgaon. Addictions are most often characterized by anxiety, personality disorders, and depression, or other mental illness. Getting the right treatment from a qualified neuropsychiatrist in Gurgaon or rehab centers can help patients figure out the source of their pain for them to address their harmful habits and behaviors head-on and eventually overcome their struggle with addiction followed by depression, anxiety, personality disorders, and other mental illnesses from the best rehabilitation centers in Gurgaon. Getting the right treatment from a qualified psychiatrist from the best rehabilitation can help patients find out their pain source to address their deleterious habits and behaviors head-on and finally overcome their exertions.
Receive Comprehensive Addiction Treatment
We believe in the patient’s wholesome treatment at the best rehabilitation center in Gurgaon that gives the best long-term results. While medication can help with fundamental issues such as withdrawal symptoms or imbalance in the chemical, it’s necessary to evaluate the patient’s underlying psychological reasons and motives. Psychotherapy can also help a patient find the courage and self-knowledge required for making positive changes that will last. Dr. Anil Yadav, who leads the best rehabilitation center in Delhi, uses a combination of psychotherapy, medications, and other means of coping with life’s challenges while keeping a balanced and healthy mind and body. A strong foundation is essential to maintaining a positive, enjoyable lifestyle, and our team is ready to help you find your own way toward successful recovery and healing. You can achieve peacefulness in your life and leave behind your old bad habits from the best rehabilitation centers in Gurgaon.
Choose a rehabilitation center on the following grounds.
Drug addiction can ravage people’s lives. For some people, addiction happens overnight, and for some, it might take several years to become addicted. Many people find benefits in those drug addiction programs that explain how addiction has affected them and what they can do to heal them. Others need proper recovery treatment. But with so many rehabilitation centers or facilities available around, it isn’t easy to choose a good rehab center. Especially choosing a rehabilitation center in Delhi or Gurgaon can be a very tedious task. Therefore, it’s important to do adequate research about the rehab center to make the perfect decision.
Let’s have a look at some of the important factors to consider while selecting a good rehabilitation center:
- Rate of success: Try to know the rehabilitation center’s success rate that you are thinking of considering. How much success is the rehab center achieving in its treatment program? Additionally, you must also consider how many patients have been benefited yearly from the rehabilitation center. The reputation and years of experience the center has, the reviews, and the testimonials so that you can choose strong support for your complete recovery.
- Treatment methods: Are you looking for a traditional or a holistic treatment approach? Or do you need both? Try to decide the treatment method used by the rehabilitation center. When you are thinking of natural recovery, then a holistic approach to the treatment is good. You must select a program that fits your recovery journey. Holistic approach treatment involves an ayurvedic, homeopathic, or Siddha system of medicines which aims to cure the person as a whole and not just the disease.
Holistic treatment programs for rehabilitation include guided meditation, therapy through music, yoga, massage, herbal remedies, and more. It is a natural way of restoring someone’s health to normal life after addiction.
Recently another form of Holistic treatment has erupted, which is known as Biofeedback. It is a physical form of therapy that involves controlling bodily processes like heart rate, blood pressure, and muscle tension that normally happen involuntarily. It involves the use of electric sensors to control bodily function.
- Motivational enhancement therapy. This is another form of holistic/alternative treatment approach which involves treating the patient with talk therapy. In this therapy, the thought patterns and behavioral patterns are targeted with a little extra psychological help.
- Staff: While looking for a rehab center, try to know about the staff. You must be aware of their qualification, training, and years of experience for working in a rehab center. Ask a lot of questions such as, what is the process they follow while treating a person? Whether or not they have a good client to staff ratio? Whether they have a nutritionist in their team who can help make a pro-recovery diet.
- Duration: You must look for a rehabilitation center that helps you in healing at your own pace. If you want to have an insurance policy to offset the rehab cost, you must know the specified number of days for which the treatment is covered. Some rehab centers collaborate with insurance companies to make sure you get the treatment duration required for recovery. In case you are not covered under the insurance scheme, try to choose a rehab center that fits your expenditure.
- Cost: This is one of the major factors to consider while making a choice. Make a comparison of the services you get for the price you are paying and compare your options. Some rehab centers provide rehabilitation loans or work with your insurance provider to cover the rehab cost. So, it is your choice to sort the best one for yourself.
- Preventing relapse: Most people experience relapse after treatment and ruin the treatment they have gone through in the rehab center. In such a case, try choosing a rehab center that offers follow-up services. Relapse prohibition is important for having a successful recovery. Look for a rehabilitation center that gives importance to keeping you or your loved one free from addiction even after the treatment is over.
- Family support: When there is strong support from the family, it assists in faster recovery and relapse prevention. Try to find out from those rehab centers that provide family support programs. This is because it is vital to know about addiction and assist an addict even after rehabilitation.
When you start your search for a good rehabilitation center in Gurgaon, try looking for the above-mentioned factors and measure the pros and cons of each rehabilitation center that you have shortlisted. Choose the best rehabilitation center in Gurgaon, Delhi based on these grounds to get the best treatment for yourself or your loved one.
It is required for you to know what fits best for you and your loved ones and start considering those centers depending on those requirements.
Are You Ready to Begin Professional Addiction Treatment?
If you’re ready to start your healing journey and escape the prison of addictive behaviors, call our experts. Dr. Anil Yadav and our highly-qualified team of the best rehabilitation centers in Delhi and Gurgaon will help you successfully treat the causes of your illness so you can find peace and balance in your life. Our holistic approach will provide a tailored plan to suit your unique needs. Schedule your consultation at the best rehabilitation center to begin your professional addiction treatment in the best rehabilitation center for drug rehab or alcohol rehab at Delhi, Gurgaon, NCR, and anywhere in India right away.
Why choose Dr. Anil Yadav’s rehabilitation center?
Dr. Anil Yadav is a top psychiatrist in Delhi with vast experience dealing with all kinds of psychiatric disorders. He has done his MD psychiatry from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). A doctor has practiced as a psychiatrist for many years, dealing with all kinds of psychiatric disorders, including addiction to various substances and activities. He has worked in government hospitals like Safdarjung, and private hospitals like the Kailash hospital.
Addiction is the physical or psychological dependence on any habit like gambling, etc. or drugs like alcohol, etc. It is very hard for people suffering from addiction to accept that they have a problem and get help. These patients have to be treated with utmost patience and a non-judgmental attitude to get the best medical treatment that they deserve.
Some of the patients suffering from addiction require medical treatment that their friends and family cannot provide. They need both medical and social support for a full recovery. The best medical treatment in Delhi and Gurgaon is in Dr. Anil Yadav’s rehab centers which are some of the best rehab centers in Delhi and Gurgaon.
People suffering from addiction might also have withdrawal symptoms when they do not receive the drug. These withdrawal symptoms can be hazardous for the patient and their family members. These can sometimes even be life-threatening. Addiction patients have to be handled with a lot of care, and care has to be taken that drugs are withdrawn slowly under medical supervision and with all the necessary precautions.
The patients need a well-trained doctor and equipped to handle all the situations that may arise while they are getting treated. They should also be in a safe environment with all the necessary equipment and medications to prevent any life-threatening problems to the patient.
At Dr. Anil Yadav’s rehab center, you will find all the necessary equipment to take care of the patients suffering from addiction. Along with this, the vast experience of Dr. Anil Yadav in dealing with patients suffering from addiction will be very beneficial to you in getting a proper ethical and efficient treatment.
Along with his efficient and hard-working team, he runs one of the best rehab centers in Gurgaon and Delhi. These centers have the best accommodation for the stay of the patients. The patients get the best treatment available in Delhi and Gurgaon. These centers are some of the best rehab centers in Delhi and Gurgaon.
Make an Appointment with the best rehabilitation center in Delhi
For Call: +91-8375003702